Tooth Extraction - I'm freaking out again
s***@none.com
2005-12-12 10:57:16 UTC
I am supposed to get a tooth extracted in a few hours and I am
freaking out again. I can not sleep, keep pacing and getting pissed
at everything I do. I just got pissed at the computer and shut it off
because I hit the wrong key. I am about ready to freak out.

The last time I was supposed to get a tooth pulled, I actually went to
the appointment, but when I got in the dental chair, I told the
dentist I changed my mind and want the tooth filled instead. The
dentist told me the tooth was beyond repair and had to be pulled.
Some quick thinking on my part, I told him another tooth is bothering
me more and that one needs a filling, I told him to do that instead.
He said he'll do what I want, and he filled the other tooth. I still
have not gotten that one pulled.

Fillings dont bother me, extractions do. The only time I will
surrender to an extraction is when I have an abcess and am in so much
pain that I know the extraction will hurt less. Plus, by that time I
have gotten some powerful pain pills and am so drugged that I just
dont care what they do. If I didnt have to drive myself, I'd get real
drunk and would be fine, but I have to drive quite a few miles.

As the night progresses, I am getting more and more stressed and
freaked out.

Any help?

Anonymous - scared shitless
Queenie
Anonymous - scared shitless
troll
2008-05-30 16:53:56 UTC
Post by s***@none.com
[...]
tried N02
nitrous oxide gas.??
--
If Evolution is out-lawed. Only the Out-laws will evolve.